Wednesday

I Am Waiting Sweet Love for Me


Dear lovable Guys my Name is Shalini, college girl. I am cute and handsome. I am 23 years of age and I am looking for a serious relationship. I am only genuinely going to look at a man who lives near to me as I need galore hot experience as much as possible. A person that believe that sex is more than just physical, you need the correct chemistry. I think that home is the best place globally! I think college girls ought to know internet and they can use internet to mingle with the other people in the various countries. I receive pleasure from art, listening to music, dining and adventurous outdoor activities. I'm down. if there's any other data you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I want a partner to share good times with. I love to listen to a good amount of different types of music. I like the outdoors, fishing, hiking, camping, going to the park. Wanna know more regarding this nice college graduate? my co-employees would never know how I am, I'm so conservative in public; looking for a person who is enthusiastic, caring, loving and sweet precisely like myself. I adore reading and looking at interesting movies. I receive pleasure from visiting swimming-pool in winter and beaches in summer period.

26 comments:

  1. hi shalini... do u freindship with me...?
    u like my freindship...? then...send me msg...
    devraj333nl@gmail.com...my..face book...name devraj arasu... plzzzzzz reaply...to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.............. CHELLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi contact me at sely.salah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. give me missed call i will call u
    0097470171139

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m sridhar... my num 7373943349

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear am near about to any time . jeyjoe2014@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi shalini am from chennai. if interested send mail my id simbuarasan98@gmail.com, i want ur mob no.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hai shalini i want real girl with love relationship please msg me my num:9843593458 take care da

    ReplyDelete
  9. hai salini i am saravanan enkita relationship maintain panu pidikalana stop panikalam pa its promis

    ReplyDelete
  10. hai shalini call me we become good friends.7200977166

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi shalini. come to online. ssaru005@gmail.com
    any girls wanna call me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI........
    Good Evening....
    I need your genuine friendship..... Mail me : gjarulkumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi shalini unkuda pesanum 9551116387

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi shalini unkita na unkita pesi palakanum. Ennoda phone number 9486421248.

    ReplyDelete
  16. call me i am waiting for you No : 9488180358

    ReplyDelete
  17. hai shalini please call me 8754919995

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Shalini, how are you, first of i want to be your friend, just friend, if our chemistry works, we shall continue. just post your reply to my email id dhanbhuvan@yahoo.in for further communication.If you are money minded please don't respond.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love & love Only for U My Dear

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online