Wednesday

I Am Waiting Sweet Love for Me


Dear lovable Guys my Name is Shalini, college girl. I am cute and handsome. I am 23 years of age and I am looking for a serious relationship. I am only genuinely going to look at a man who lives near to me as I need galore hot experience as much as possible. A person that believe that sex is more than just physical, you need the correct chemistry. I think that home is the best place globally! I think college girls ought to know internet and they can use internet to mingle with the other people in the various countries. I receive pleasure from art, listening to music, dining and adventurous outdoor activities. I'm down. if there's any other data you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I want a partner to share good times with. I love to listen to a good amount of different types of music. I like the outdoors, fishing, hiking, camping, going to the park. Wanna know more regarding this nice college graduate? my co-employees would never know how I am, I'm so conservative in public; looking for a person who is enthusiastic, caring, loving and sweet precisely like myself. I adore reading and looking at interesting movies. I receive pleasure from visiting swimming-pool in winter and beaches in summer period.

24 comments:

  1. hi shalini... do u freindship with me...?
    u like my freindship...? then...send me msg...
    devraj333nl@gmail.com...my..face book...name devraj arasu... plzzzzzz reaply...to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.............. CHELLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi contact me at sely.salah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. give me missed call i will call u
    0097470171139

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m sridhar... my num 7373943349

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear am near about to any time . jeyjoe2014@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi shalini am from chennai. if interested send mail my id simbuarasan98@gmail.com, i want ur mob no.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hai shalini i want real girl with love relationship please msg me my num:9843593458 take care da

    ReplyDelete
  9. hai salini i am saravanan enkita relationship maintain panu pidikalana stop panikalam pa its promis

    ReplyDelete
  10. hai shalini call me we become good friends.7200977166

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi shalini. come to online. ssaru005@gmail.com
    any girls wanna call me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI........
    Good Evening....
    I need your genuine friendship..... Mail me : gjarulkumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi shalini unkuda pesanum 9551116387

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi shalini unkita na unkita pesi palakanum. Ennoda phone number 9486421248.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hai shalini please call me 8754919995

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi chellam hru. My number is 8124109166

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  17. Hello Shalini, how are you, first of i want to be your friend, just friend, if our chemistry works, we shall continue. just post your reply to my email id dhanbhuvan@yahoo.in for further communication.If you are money minded please don't respond.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love & love Only for U My Dear

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online